Sunday, August 18, 2013

Okay, so welcome!

 
     Life can be pretty ironic sometimes. Like hey, I only wanted to start one blog but I ended up with three.
Or saying you're neeevveeerrrr sarcastic....
Or your blog's template is white when it's called A Rainbow of Colours.





 
That's me! 


A Bit About Me:

-My name's Sonya
-I'm a girl (stay away creeps!)
-I can be really weird
-this here, is a place for me to rant, share random tips, be myself, and speak up


      I probably won't be updating very often, but when something's on my mind, you can see it here. Oh by the way, I'll try to be interesting, but let's face it, I'm a boring person.

     One last thing! I have a right to all of my personal opinions, so please keep your harsh and ignorant comments to yourself. But please do share your kind and thoughtful comments and questions in the comment feed :)


love,
                  sonya



No comments:

Post a Comment