Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Easy Iced Coffee Milk

    I'm not much of a coffee drinker. I do enjoy a coffee every now and than, but I sure don't drink some every day. I find it too strong, even when it's weak. So, I've concocted coffee flavoured milk! It's really quite simple. It's perfect for days when you feel like a little bit of coffee but don't want to have too much caffeine. Enjoy!





     I think the picture pretty much describes everything you need to know. Basically, you freeze some plain black coffee in an ice cube tray. Pour some milk into a cup and pop in a couple of frozen coffee cubes. As the cubes melt, the coffee will float on top so every time you take a sip you'll be guaranteed some coffee flavour!

   I used chocolate milk for mine but you can use skim, almond, whole, chocolate, 1%, 2%, or soy. Whatever floats your boat.


love,
             sonya

No comments:

Post a Comment